Stove Installation Specialists
Stove installation specialists, Stovestuff, are based in Kinross but offer their professional and experienced services throughout Central Scotland.
Whether you are considering a new stove installation or repairs to your existing stove, Stovestuff are the local experts who can help. You can benefit from our experience and training guaranteeing youll get the best performance from your stove.
It is little wonder why stoves are so much in demand in the Kinross area as they can maintain the rustic charm of your house or simply derive the many benefits of wood and multifuel .
When you select a stove at Stovestuff you get the best advice about fuel and supplies. Here at Stovestuff we see a stove as a way of life and as such can tailor a purchase to suit your budget and needs.
Stovestuff offers a full local service whether you have purchased a stove from us or have one that needs installation, there are many regulations that a stove installation needs to meet and we are fully HETAS trained.
If you are experiencing problems with your current stove or flue, our team can help fix problems and can supply spare parts.
Here at Stovestuff we prefer to keep things simple. We offer you a 2 part process.
- With our help and a FREE home survey you choose your stove.
- We supply and install the chimney flue-liner*
*not all stoves need a flue-liner
Your installation will comprise:
- Vitreous flue-pipe (Black pipe connecting your stove to chimney or liner)
- Flexible Liner if required 906 quality to the required length
- Register/Closure Plate - seals chimney
- Rain Cowl supports liner and prevents ingress of water
- Data Plate legal requirement for future users or chimney sweeps
- Smoke Test to check seals and chimney connections
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm legal requirement
- Air Vent - required in certain circumstances if stove is over 5kw
On completion of installation we will advise on best practice with regard to fuel and storage.
After one month we will visit you to check on the installation